Saturday, April 21, 2012

That's a Wrap!

So this is a little late coming because we've been busy and then we went out of town for a week but principle photography has been wrapped for "The Tao of Lamarr". We really appreciate everyone who's been following us. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of the last few shoots that we did.

But we will be getting together at least one more time for our wrap party, which I hope to have pictures of. The wrap party will be announced soon and will include cast and crew but also anyone who's been keeping track of us through this blog and would like to come celebrate the completion of photography with us. As I said, I will have information on this soon and I hope to see some of you there to enjoy the fruits of our labor, including a rough look at some of the footage from the shoot.

Thank you, and look for more information soon on our next film, which we're looking to produce this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment